IWM Corporation provides cooling tower treatment services in the Midwest area. Removing heat from heat-generating equipment and the manufacturing process is the main purpose of the cooling system. With years of experience in cooling water systems, our Engineers are experts in cooling tower treatments, with our monthly service is designed to meet the needs of a range of operations. We know that each industrial cooling water system is different, influenced by a number of factors and that is why we customize a cooling water treatment program that best fits your system and provide these services to you on a monthly basis.
Our monthly cooling tower treatment service determines the current and potential needs and problems in your cooling tower operation.
IWM Services Include:
- Initial Assessment
- Monthly Water Treatment Applications
- Chemicals Included in Monthly Service
- Control Equipment and Supply Management
- Monthly Water Testing and Reporting
- Web-Based Service Management and Reporting
IWM engineers make recommendations to ensure system operations are reliable and efficient.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Extended Life of Equimpment
- Decreased Maintenance Costs
- Elimination of Industrial Plant Downtime
- Governmental Regulation Compliance
- Reduced Carbon Footprint
- Elimination of Chemical Storage
- Reduced Water Consumption and Loss
- Overall Energy Conservation
- Peace of Mind